Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Huh.....well here goes!

Well, here I am sitting at my computer trying really hard to be creative and figure this whole blog thing out. I love checking out other people's blogs and because I am sure that I need to try to stuff one more thing into my crazy life, I feel the need to try to figure this darn thing out!
I have a wonderful family and a pretty darn good life and feel the need to share our stories with others.  Most entries will revolve around our horses and animals as they make up most of our excitement!  As a family we all have a great love and get a ton of enjoyment out of our animals, so be prepared!  We have a crazy little farm in the middle of nowhere, up on a hill, with lots of wind, trees and "nature" at it's finest.  The animals live the good life, which in turn helps us live the good life as well.


There, that is my start....now I will see if I can continue and if I really did make an entry or if I am just typing for my own enjoyment!! hahhahah

4 comments:

  1. Yay! You did it and you have pictures too! I love that you have a blog now and joined up in the challenge!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this! i hope i can get to know you better through your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woot woot! You did it! And...it looks like a barn. Yay!

    ReplyDelete