Wednesday, September 22, 2010

My addiction continues.....

ok - this is a quick one, but I was in the grocery store tonight and saw that there was a new Patricia Cornwell book, right there in front of me and it was on SALE! ARGRHGRGRGHHH!!
You guessed it, could not help myself, I bought the book.

This leads me into being thankful for the little things in life...and the big things too. My friend Jen-jen did a great post on her blog  tonight and it reminded me to be really thankful that I have a great bunch of people around me, family and friends alike. And..... to be thankful for the roof over my head, and my horses' heads, on a night like tonight with all the heavy rain. There are days when I get pretty stressed out over money and work and the pressures of everyday life.  If I could just remember to "chill out" and take a look around me and take those moments that I would have used stressing about things and do something constructive like, send a note to a friend, call a family member for no reason, say a prayer, smile at a stranger, or give a "squeezy" hug to my daughter.  I need many reminders to just stop and look and listen........... here's hoping you all have this mastered better than I.

1 comment: