Friday, September 3, 2010

I got nothin'.......

Well, here it is day 3 of the blog-a thon and already I have nothing popping into my  head that is worth talking about. I could mention the wind and cool temps, the stresses at work, the need to get some things done around the house or Hunter the dog visiting for the weekend, but that would a be a sentence at most and stuff that everyone already knows, so I choose today to try and load a few photos onto this post. I will try to get pics of the furry canine side of our family. Hoping it will be good practice for a day that I have something relevant to share and may need a pics to go with it! hahahaha
Here they are:
Sophie-Meg's dog

ChaChing- my crazy girl
Nemo-Kris' buddy

2 comments:

  1. great pics! i have already found myself having a hard time thinking of things to write but i'm not going to let that stop me!

    ReplyDelete