Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Time........


Time........something I never seem to have enough of.  Especially this time of the year I start to get the "crabbies" creeping in because I start to feel the pressure of time. Of course it is the realization that laid back summer is over and winter is on it's way. This means the days are starting to get shorter and shorter and I am used to using every last bit of daylight to get everything done in my days. Fall is my all time favorite season, although it is always too short and I find myself in a forever time crunch this time of year. Suddenly I have a ton of things I need to get done outside before winter and school starts and it is also the best time of year for trail riding!!! These 3 things do not all get along very well!  If we are trail riding on the weekends, then when do we get stuff done outside and when Meg is in school, we can't take off on a Friday morning to beat the traffic. It is the most enjoyable season and also my most stressful.   I am always excited for the cooler temps and changing leaves, but going to try really hard this year to not feel the stress of all the things on my many lists and just enjoy the season. If I could only add 2 more hours to each day just during the fall- it would work out just great!! I could get everything done and enjoy myself as well. Life is so short and can be gone in an instant. I try to live each day as it is my last, however, especially this time of year I must balance my "playtime" out and get stuff done as well!! I hate that!! hahahah
Trail riding at Murphy Hanrehan- trust me those are not bows on the horses- they are dryer sheets to keep the skeeters away!

1 comment:

  1. I love fall too but also feel the pressure of knowing winter is right around the corner.

    By the way, yay for blogging every day so far this month! You rock!

    ReplyDelete