Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Thanks Tina!

Well, this post is to thank my long-time friend Tina for getting me into the blog thing.  She put the challenge out there for the September blog-a thon, and I accepted. However, I have to modify my September plan.  I have found that I really enjoy jotting down some thoughts and sharing some photos on my blog, but realize that I do not necessarily enjoy doing it every day. So, I have decided that I will continue with my blog and post things every few days instead of everyday, so I have failed the blog-a thon!! As much as I wanted to meet your challenge Tina, I decided that a blog should be something that I enjoy and not something I feel that I have to get done, as I have so many things that I have to get done!! hahah I find some days that an idea or thought just jumps in my head and is screaming to be typed out, those are the days that I will post.  My new goal is at least 3 times a week and I think that is a more realistic goal for me.  I have to give cudos to all that have kept up with it and will make it through! Way to go!! I have enjoyed reading and writing and thanks again Tina for getting me into the crazy world of blogging. I hope to continue to share my strange and busy life and get a peek into other's lives as well. I find reading others is almost as much therapy as writing my own!  Until later.........

2 comments:

  1. I think that's a great plan for you Heather! I love reading your blogs and you do a great job with them. You're right, it should be fun to write and I KNOW it will be fun to read. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You totally succeeded in this blog-a-thon! You have a blog that you didn't have right before it started. You rock and I too enjoy reading your blog! I will love reading you no matter how often you post! I understand the feeling to have to blog each night. What I really wanted to get out of this is that by the time Oct came I would do 2-3 times a week and it would feel like no effort at all.

    ReplyDelete