Thursday, September 9, 2010

Strange....

Ok, I just had to share this as I found it to be the weirdest thing ever. I had to run to Canterbury today and I was in the parking lot, in my car, when I noticed a little old man fumbling with something out of his pocket. So- I sat there and watched for a minute. He was fumbling with a "I love my Cub" bumper sticker. I sat there and watched trying to figure out what he was doing. He proceeded to walk from his car to a different one and then peeled the backing off of the sticker and placed it on the car. After that he pulled out a roll of scotch tape and proceeded to tape around the edges of the bumper sticker. So, if that was not weird enough, he pulled out another "I love my Cub" bumper sticker and put one in the back window of the car as well.  I figured maybe he knew the person that drives that car and it was a funny joke. I was about to get out of my car and go about my business, when he pulled out yet another sticker and proceeded to another car!! At this point I really began to think that was pretty odd and decided that maybe if I got out of my car that would startle him and he would stop with his crazy bumper sticker ritual. No such luck, he went right on stickin'!! Not sure how many cars at Canterbury got "Cub" stickers, but at least he left mine alone! So, beware of a little old man about 75 to 80 years old in a green jacket with Cub Food stickers and a roll of scotch tape!!

3 comments:

  1. That is so random and strange. Further, I'd be P.O.'ed if someone put one of those lame stickers on MY car. I'm not sure what's worse...that guy or the guy I saw at 5am picking discarded food off the McDonald's parking lot and eating it...?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh- the McD's guy is way worse! Gross! and sad all at the same time!

    ReplyDelete