Saturday, September 11, 2010

Some days

All I have for today is that I am so thankful for my family, my wonderful friends, my roof over my head, my animals and.........................
that I am not one of those completely stupid people!  I am not talking about actual intelligence here.......I am referring to those people that you just cannot figure out if they just left the house with their head not attached or what. I have a few of those types of people that I have to deal with on a pretty regular basis. Very nice people with PhD's and degrees, but still manage to ignore the laws of nature and life. This blog is to help me not focus on their blatant idiocy, but to just simply be thankful knowing I am not one of them!! hahaha
There, I feel better as I got to vent and who knows? Maybe tomorrow they will attach their head to their shoulders and the soap opera that surrounds them will disappear!

Ok- I apologize as this was a pretty negative sounding post, so I will post a  cute pic to make it better and promise to post a happy and upbeat post tomorrow!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment